The incident about the Printer that is being used is suddenly like hang cannot print jamming. However, when viewed on a printer window, look in the document queue-print but not responded to complaints by the printer. The most simple solution is to restart the computer, but there are actually a couple of ways that we can do to resolve the printer jammed when print like this
How To Resolving Printer
1. Printer In Error State
If your printer's status displays "Printer in error state," there may be a problem with the printer itself. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your PC by Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and be sure the cover isn't open and the paper isn't jammed.
2. Deleting documents manually.
The first way is to try deleting it manually queue a document on the Windows print queue. For those of you who do not know how to get them back simply double click the printer icon below the taskbar or click start, click Printers and faxes, double-click on the icon to the desired printer.
On the Windows print queue contained several columns:
* DokumenName: which is the name of the document that we print.
* Status: the status of the document on the queue that is spooling, paused or printing.
* Owner: the user name of the person who printed documents
* Pages: display the number of pages that have already printed and the total number of pages.
* Size: the size of the document in kilobytes
* Submitted: menampilakan time at the time of the document sent to the printer.
To remove the document from the list of queued just right click the document and select cancel.
3.Delete the files in the folder C:WINDOWSsystem32spoolPRINTERS
In the first way doesn't work, then we have to delete the document from the spool folder that is in the folder WindowsSystem32. To do this of course account that we use must have the previllage as Administrator. Here's how to delete those files.
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and select Administrative tools, click Service
2. Search "service" which is the name the Print Spooler and then right-click and select Stop. Don't be closed first window Service
3. Open the folder C:WINDOWSsystem32spoolPRINTERS
4. remove all existing files in the PRINTERS folder.
5. Return to the Windows Services window, right click on the? Print? Spooler and select Start
After the files in the folder C:WINDOWSsystem32spoolPRINTERS and deleted the Print Spooler service is active we can start again to print the document.
4. Close Session
For printers that dipake in busy-busy (sharing), sometimes the case where there is a user who can not send dokumet to printer sharing the user while others are not problematic. Usually if we look into the Printer and Faxes window then the status of the printer is unable to connet. To overcome this we can do the following steps:
1. open Computer Management window. Right-click the my computer icon, click manage.
2. Expand System Tools, expand Shared folders, then da click Sessions.
3. on the right side of the window there is a list of users who are connected to our computer.
4. The easiest way aja block all users then select close session.
5. Then try again the last user to view the status of the printer at the Printer and Faxes window, if the status is already ready then the printer sharing can used for ngeprint again.
This article about Resolving HP Printer Error Because Some The Causes can help you. If you want asking you can comment and don't forget to share this article. Thanks you have read this article and visit my blog.